About this workshop:
Weaving is an ancient textile production technique and is a very enjoyable craft to pick up! Learn the fundamentals of weaving in this workshop, from setting up the weaving loom to choosing from our huge range of yarns! Also, we will impart some additional tips on how to create different types of texture using other non-yarn materials like vines, faux flowers, lace and trimmings to create your own unique home decor wall hanging!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Setting up the weaving loom
- 5 types of weaving & knotting techniques
- How to weave in non-yarn materials like vines, faux florals, lace and trimmings
- The different types of yarns for weaving
(For participants to take home)
- Wooden Dowel (For hanging the woven tapestry)
- Yarns and non-yarn materials
(Note: Weaving loom set used in the workshop is not inclusive, but can be purchased during the workshop for $39/set)
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: Any date/time upon request! Email to book a slot with us!
Duration: 3 hours
Location: 231 Bain St, Bras Basah Complex, #01-61
Due to safe-distancing measures, the workshop will be limited to 5 pax per time slot.
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)