Beaded Accessories Workshop (Upon Request)
About this workshop:
Create your own beaded earrings/barrette in this fun hands-on workshop! You will be taught appliqué techniques and how to embroider sequins, beads and gems to create a bejewelled piece on a backing. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to take home one pair of earrings or a handmade hairclip made entirely by you!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Beading and sequin techniques
- Sewing techniques using nylon transparent threads
- Embroidery & Beading Needle
- Hairclip Clasp or Earring Backing
- Embroidery Threads
- Sequins and Beads
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: Any date/time upon your request! Email us to book a slot!
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Stamford Arts Centre (155 Waterloo St, #01-05) Singapore 187962
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)