Appliqué Alphabets Embroidery Workshop (Upon Request)
About this workshop:
This embroidery class will teach you beading & appliqué techniques that will add beautiful textures to your Alphabet choice! You will be able to create your embroidery in your chosen beads and colours by the end of the 3-hour class. Beginners are totally welcomed!
*Note that the fabric used in this class will be linen fabric, and not tulle like the image!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Beading & appliqué techniques
- 3D flowers using fabric
- Setting up the embroidery hoop, transferring alphabet outline and finishing up the hoop
- Beading Needle
- Embroidery Hoop (15cm)
- Nylon/Metallic/Embroidery Threads
- Embroidery Fabric (plain cotton canvas)
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: Choose your own preferred date/time! DM us to discuss & confirm :)
Duration: 3 hours
Location: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #02-10, S168976
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)