Couture Embroidery Workshop (Upon Request)
About this workshop:
This embroidery workshop focuses on appliqué techniques used in creating those beautiful and luxurious texture on wedding gowns and couture gowns we see today! The techniques taught in this workshop are basic yet exquisite methods used in high fashion. After this workshop, you will be able to apply what you have learnt on delicate fabrics (tulle, organza, chiffon, etc) for your own garments or DIY projects!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Beading and sequin techniques
- Chain stitch, Satin Stitch
- Floral appliqué using fabric
- Sewing techniques using nylon transparent threads and metallic threads
(For participants to take home)
- 15cm Embroidery Hoop x 1
- Embroidery & Beading Needle
- Fabric (Organza, Chiffon or Tulle)
- Embroidery Threads (Metallic and Cotton)
- Sequins and Beads
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Workshop Date/Time: Any date/time upon your request! Email us to book a slot!
Duration: 3 hours
Location: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #02-10, S168976
Due to safe-distancing measures, the workshop will be limited to 5 pax per time slot.
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)