Slow Fashion Field Trip (14th May)
About this field trip:
This trip is about sharing all things slow fashion and craft! Whether you are a sewing enthusiast, slow fashion newbie, a fellow craft nerd like me, there is something to learn from this trip!
- WARMUP: What is slow fashion? Ways to repair/repurpose/reuse our garments/bags
- WORKSHOP : Basic embroidery mending + Garment repurposing workshop in Beadbadwolf Studio
- WALKABOUT : Trips to sewing/craft/fabric shops in Chinatown and useful materials
Date: 14 May, Sat
Suitable for ages 6-99 ☺️
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting Point: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #02-10, S168976
* Please note that event fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)