Punch Needle + Fine Yarn Workshop (10th April, 1.30-4.30pm)
About this workshop:
This punch needle workshop will teach you the basic techniques and how to create amazing textures using thin yarns! You will get to choose from a range of motifs to punch on, or opt for an abstract design while exploring the many variations of yarns we have! Your end product will be a square framed art piece which you can add to your home decor!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Punch Needle Techniques
- How to use the Punch Needle Tool (Fine Needle)
- Types of Yarns (Fine Yarns)
(For participants to take home)
- 20cm Square Framed with Monk's Cloth
- Punch Needle Tool
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: 10th April 2021, Saturday, 1.30-4.30pm
Duration: 3 hours
Location: 231 Bain St, Bras Basah Complex #01-61b (opp Jack's Place)
Due to safe-distancing measures, the workshop will be limited to 8 pax per time slot.
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)