Design-A-Print Beginner Workshop (Upon Request)
About this workshop:
This is a digital-focused workshop where you can learn how to create a print/pattern using beadbadwolf's library of motifs! You will learn very basic Photoshop/Illustrator techniques to tweak the motifs/colours to create your own pattern. A laptop will be provided for class use, but feel free to bring your iPad to sketch if you like! Your digital design (in .pdf format) will be emailed to you once lesson ends!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Basic usage of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- How to create digital repeated patterns
Add-ons to turn your digital prints into products:
- Turn your print into a drawstring bag: +$50
- Turn your print into a bucket hat: +$60
- Turn your print into a shirt: +$90
Materials provided (to be used during workshop only):
- Laptop + Adobe Software
Skill Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: Any date/time upon your request! Email us to book a slot!
Duration: 2.5 hours
Location: 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #02-10, S168976
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)