MAY SPECIAL Weaving Workshop (2-hr)
About this workshop:
Learn the fundamentals of weaving in this touch-and-go workshop! In this 2-hour session you will learn how to set up the weaving loom and weave using our huge range of yarns!
Dec Special Rates:
$55 per pax (Solo)
$90 per pair (Double)
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Setting up the weaving loom
- 5 types of weaving & knotting techniques
- The different types of yarns for weaving
(Your finished woven piece will be approx. 12cm x 15cm for a 2-hr session)
(For participants to take home)
- Wooden Dowel (For hanging the woven tapestry)
- Yarns and non-yarn materials
(Note: Weaving loom set used in the workshop is not inclusive, but can be purchased during the workshop for $39/set)
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner (Suitable for kids too!)
Workshop Date/Time: 8th May, Saturday, 3-5pm
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Beadbadwolf Store @ Bras Basah Complex #01-61b (231 Bain St, S180231) (opp Jack's Place)
Due to safe-distancing measures, the workshop will be limited to 5 pax per time slot. Participants will be required to take their temperature at L1 before heading up to the workshop space at L2.
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)